Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum

A Place For All Your Roleplaying.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying

Go down 
+3
Devious
Omnom of Victory
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
Level: 9
HP:
Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue490/490Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)
MP:
Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue436/436Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (436/436)

Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:40 pm

LOLOL Sebastian~ I wanna see your doggy Chibi!
Back to top Go down
https://sapphirerealm.rpg-board.net
chibiboru
chibiboru

Character Profile
Level: 5
HP:
Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/75Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:56 pm

he's a dachshund XD he looks kind of like http://www.freeshit-saltgrit.com/wp-content/uploads/dachshund.jpg XD here's what my dogs looks like

oldest: Jack: couldn't find a picture (he's not normal colors) but he's a standard, just like Sebastian, black, and with white fur in between his toes and on his chest XD and little stray hairs of it around his muzzle. He would have been put to sleep, since black and white dachshunds usually are, if we hadn't have gotten him :3 so my family saved a life.

Next oldest: Sasha: http://www.thedachshundnetwork.com/ccdr/images/winnie.jpg pretty much just like that

and you know Sebastian already XD (sorry for all the links <.< I like to rant about my doggahs)
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue490/490Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)
MP:
Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue436/436Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (436/436)

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:28 pm

Aw, they're so cute~!
Back to top Go down
chibiboru
chibiboru

Character Profile
HP:
Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/75Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:00 pm

thanks X3
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:40 pm

You're welcome~
Back to top Go down
chibiboru
chibiboru

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:42 pm

X3
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:35 pm

LOLS WE NEED MORE PEOPLE FOR THE SCHOOL.

I think I'll send out an e-mail...
Back to top Go down
algetic

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:37 am

Hi, I'm new here and generally new to roleplaying. I would like to have a mentor very much because this is totally new to me. Very Happy My grammar isn't great. Chibiboru told me about this forum in real life, so I would like if she was my mentor.
Thanks,
Algetic
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Okey dokey algetic~! I'll make Chibi your mentor~ Glad to have you on the forums!
Back to top Go down
chibiboru
chibiboru

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:03 pm

yaaayz~ I'm teaching my sparklespit buddy XD (yes, our spit DOES sparkle O3O if you freeze our spit, and shave off the ice, it turns into GLITTER O3O)
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:05 pm

Wow, I'm surprised you know that about your spit. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2