Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum

A Place For All Your Roleplaying.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
Level: 9
HP:
Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles Left_bar_bleue490/490Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)
MP:
Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles Left_bar_bleue436/436Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (436/436)

Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles   Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Ask your questions and report problems here~

Note: Some areas cannot be changed/edited by the user. This is to make sure you don't cheat and set your stats and such high to get above everyone.

Last edited by Kira the Sapphire Dragon on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sapphirerealm.rpg-board.net
Shiro
Shiro

Character Profile
Level: 4
HP:
Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles Left_bar_bleue100/100Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles Left_bar_bleue75/75Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles   Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:57 pm

I don't see any problems in filling it~
Although without knowing what it's going to be used for, I have many problems in thinking what kind of character to make XD
Like the powers/abilities. It depends a lot on the RP, it's background, etc. Oh, and is the image managing thingy so we can put up a picture of them? What if someone wants to describe their character instead? /done with he pointless rant
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles Left_bar_bleue490/490Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)
MP:
Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles Left_bar_bleue436/436Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (436/436)

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles   Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:59 pm

Yes, image thingy is for the picture for them. And I'll add in the description for appearance~

I'll have an explanation for them soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Shiro

Character Profile
HP:
Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles Left_bar_bleue100/100Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles Left_bar_bleue75/75Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles   Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:08 pm

I'll wait for the explanation then, instead of racking my poor brain for a character that could work in any kind of setting XD
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles   Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:35 pm

Good idea~
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Shiro

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles   Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:34 am

*Raises hand*
Stupid question here!! We can only has one character, yes?
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles   Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:06 pm

Yes, you can only has one character, lol.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles   Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:22 pm

Testing dice roll.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles   Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:22 pm

Testing the dice roll. Apparently, if you roll the dice, whatever you typed in here goes bye-bye, but you can always go in and edit like I have.

The member 'Kira the Sapphire Dragon' has done the following action : Dice roll

#1 'd10' : 10, 1, 2, 3, 6

--------------------------------

#2 'd8' : 3
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles   Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Blargh this is my post.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles   Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:47 pm

The member 'Kira the Sapphire Dragon' has done the following action : Dice roll

#1 'd20' : 17

--------------------------------

#2 'd10' : 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles   Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions and Problems Regarding the Character Profiles
Page 1 of 1