Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum

A Place For All Your Roleplaying.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game Moderators

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
Level: 9
HP:
Game Moderators Left_bar_bleue490/490Game Moderators Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)
MP:
Game Moderators Left_bar_bleue436/436Game Moderators Empty_bar_bleue  (436/436)

Game Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Game Moderators   Game Moderators EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:09 pm

I have created a group specifically for those who will be helping me make sure the roleplaying game will run smoothly. They need to be fairly active by being online at least once a week. There are several tasks that a Game Mod will be responsible for.
1. Questing/Battles - You must be present for PVP battles and monster battles, and make sure everyone follows the rules. For quests, you must control NPCs who give the quests, and other aspects that the players should really have no control over.
2. Leveling - When someone levels up, you must go in and change their level as well as how many SP they have now.
3. Skill Points - When someone spends SP to gain a skill, you must make sure that they have the proper requirements to gain the chosen skill as well as go in and change their current SP to show that they have used those SPs.
4. FAQ - Also, you have to know this thing inside and out in order to answer questions that might arise.

I understand that not everyone can be online all the time, so, you may request to only be responsible for one or two things listed above. Leveling and SP can be lumped together sorta. So far we do not have many members, so this should be a fairly easy task to do.

If you want to join the Game Moderators group, post in this topic saying so in nice big, bold letters so it is easy for me to spot. DO NOT PM ME ABOUT JOINING. I will simply delete it. I will send YOU a PM after you post in here about wanting to join.

And keep the chatting in here to a minimum, okay? I don't want any join request posts getting lost amongst all the chatting.

Last edited by Kira the Sapphire Dragon on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sapphirerealm.rpg-board.net
WonderBubbles
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster
WonderBubbles

Character Profile
Level: 4
HP:
Game Moderators Left_bar_bleue338/338Game Moderators Empty_bar_bleue  (338/338)
MP:
Game Moderators Left_bar_bleue286/286Game Moderators Empty_bar_bleue  (286/286)

Game Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Moderators   Game Moderators EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:53 am

I'd love to be a Game Moderator. Very Happy I'm always active. c:
Back to top Go down

Game Moderators
Page 1 of 1