Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum

A Place For All Your Roleplaying.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One X One between Boru and Amai

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chibiboru
chibiboru

Character Profile
Level: 5
HP:
One X One between Boru and Amai Left_bar_bleue100/100One X One between Boru and Amai Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
One X One between Boru and Amai Left_bar_bleue75/75One X One between Boru and Amai Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

One X One between Boru and Amai Empty
PostSubject: One X One between Boru and Amai   One X One between Boru and Amai EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:03 pm

(( yes yes, I go by Boru now because "Chibi" is unoriginal XP ))

ANYWAY. As the title suggests, this is a one x one between me and Amai. She just got here so we're going to do STUFF. This is a thread because we can, so that means other people can watch us roleplay! Plus we need a bit more activity here, so there you go! A roleplay.

This is a HOMESTUCK roleplay, so if you don't like Homestuck, you will probably want to exit the internet now. We are going to be roleplaying trolls, so the setting is Alternia. Trolls are nocturnal, so the time will pretty much always be night until later points in the game. Also a friendly reminder: HOMESTUCK IS EXTREMELY SILLY. Do not expect this roleplay to be completely serious all of the time. However, since this IS an actual roleplay, and it is in the Srs Bzns section, we will try to keep it serious.

If you don't read Homestuck, I'm sorry because you probably won't understand some of the terms or how things work, and we won't explain them in the post. If you REALLY want to know, you can message one of us or look it up.

YES. FORMALITIES ARE OUT OF THE WAY. No more caps. Now we can just start whenever. I just wanted to go ahead and put the thread up (because I've actually been putting it off <_<). I think we both know the rules, right? Right. But yes. Feel free to watch, and Kira, if we do something wrong or something, just tell us and we'll change it, especially if it deals with this little introduction post because this was just an introduction, and it's a one x one, so I didn't think I had to go into much detail?
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
Level: 9
HP:
One X One between Boru and Amai Left_bar_bleue490/490One X One between Boru and Amai Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)
MP:
One X One between Boru and Amai Left_bar_bleue436/436One X One between Boru and Amai Empty_bar_bleue  (436/436)

PostSubject: Re: One X One between Boru and Amai   One X One between Boru and Amai EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:52 pm

One X One between Boru and Amai Carimbo2Bde2Bvisto
Back to top Go down
https://sapphirerealm.rpg-board.net
Amai2413
No Longer a Noob
No Longer a Noob
Amai2413

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
One X One between Boru and Amai Left_bar_bleue100/100One X One between Boru and Amai Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
One X One between Boru and Amai Left_bar_bleue75/75One X One between Boru and Amai Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

PostSubject: "Enter Name"   One X One between Boru and Amai EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Spoiler:

Your name is ZELPHY QUENSK.

You are crazy about GEISHA DOLLS, though everyone else regards them as CREEPY or SLIGHTLY OFF-PUTTING. You also have a collection of STRANGE HATS and CLOTHING, which you enjoy wearing on your various TRIPS. You suffer from PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA, having STRANGE VISIONS or HALLUCINATIONS, problems PAYING ATTENTION, trouble FOCUSING on ONE TOPIC, high levels of ANXIETY, random flashes of ANGER, and false beliefs that EVERYTHING is trying to KILL YOU. But you like to look on the bright side.

Your HIVE is an underground LABYRINTH, mostly dug out my your LUSUS, a giant flesh-eating rabbit. You endearingly refer to him as FLUFFYBUNS. You enjoy talking to other trolls using a chat-client, though you have never seen another troll in person. Your trolltag is hallucinatoryHare, and you speak in an elegaant, Aand Proper Waay, drawing out your vowels occasionally. You avoid meat as though it is a DEADLY DISEASE ever since your last INCIDENT, which you don't care to TALK ABOUT VERY MUCH.

Continuing on, you have convinced yourself that you are WEAKER than a BULLFAIRY, which definitely says something. Because of this, you tend to be a bit of a COWARD, and AVOID PHYSICAL DISPUTES WHEN POSSIBLE. Your STRIFE Specibus is a SPEAR that you MADE from the LEFTOVERS of FluffyBun's MEALS. Your previously mentioned HIVE is located out in the WILDS of ALTERNIA, far from ANY KNOWN CIVILIZATION.

What will you do now?
Back to top Go down
chibiboru
chibiboru

Character Profile
Level: 5
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: One X One between Boru and Amai   One X One between Boru and Amai EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:08 pm

(( JESUS. Just for the record, I blame Kira for making me catch up on some videos so that I could watch that stupid anime she sent me >:T still not caught up ))

Spoiler:

Your name is VRELNU ATRUSE.

You have an affinity for DRAWING, but you aren't very good at it, so you NEVER really do it. You prefer to spend your time CLIMBING THINGS AND RUNNING AROUND, which you have plenty of time and space to do. You like to think that all of the climbing you do on the huge tree outside releases some PENT UP ANGER, but you aren't really sure. You are able to SEE the EMOTIONS of others, but this has caused you to become BLIND to YOUR OWN. Your moirail tells you that you seem ANGRY almost ALL OF THE TIME. It doesn't help that you sometimes have HOMOCIDAL THOUGHTS, but you have no idea where these come from.

Your HIVE is in the middle of a HUGE FOGGY FIELD in the middle of NOWHERE. You aren't even entirely sure where it is, so you assume no one else would know. You are highly convinced that NO ONE will ever FIND YOU, not that they would want to with a few MUSCLEBEASTS wandering about in the fog, which you sometimes slay with your TRUSTY DARTS, so you have taken to displaying your blood color on your shirt and by DYING YOUR HAIR, which was a hard thing to do. Why did you even do it? God, you hope no one ever finds you or you will probably get CULLED ON THE SPOT. Your MUTATION is a result of prolonged exposure to WHITE CAVE MOSS while in the brooding caverns. You were supposed to be a highblood. You can't help but feel a bit CHEATED. Or at least, you think you do.

You have been using a chat client to keep track of your friends. Your trolltag is amplifiedSilence and you tend to talk in a way that is sort of subtle, but you still like to use proper grammar. Mess ups make you stick out.

What are you going to do now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One X One between Boru and Amai   One X One between Boru and Amai Empty

Back to top Go down

One X One between Boru and Amai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum :: Roleplaying :: Srs Bzns RPing-
Jump to: