Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum

A Place For All Your Roleplaying.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Saphir Tavern Profiles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
Level: 9
HP:
The Saphir Tavern Profiles Left_bar_bleue490/490The Saphir Tavern Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)
MP:
The Saphir Tavern Profiles Left_bar_bleue436/436The Saphir Tavern Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (436/436)

The Saphir Tavern Profiles Empty
PostSubject: The Saphir Tavern Profiles   The Saphir Tavern Profiles EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:21 pm

This is where you post your profiles of your characters for the Saphir Tavern. You can have as many as you want, just please follow all guidelines~

Please remember:
-Only post ONCE in this topic.
-You can edit your ONE post to add more characters or make changes.
-Do NOT chat here.
-Make sure your characters are not mary sues/gary stus and have balanced attributes. (basically, don't make them perfect. Everyone has flaws.)
-The stuff inside parentheses can be deleted from your profiles. They're just reminders for you.

Profile Code:
(added Race 'cause Devy made a good point. I thought I had put it in there though...lol)
Code:
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]Race: [/b]
[b]Weapon: [/b](This is where you put all details about their weapon. And I mean [i]all[/i] details.)
[b]Powers/Abilities: [/b]
[b]Personality: [/b](You MUST write a good paragraph or so about their personality. You CANNOT say you'll RP it out.)
[b]History/Bio/Background: [/b](I don't care what you call it, but you HAVE to describe everything about their past. If your character has amnesia and cannot remember what happened to them, PM me what really did happen to them so I'll at least know you have a well thought out past for your character. Otherwise, I'll think you're just being lazy about having to write something for this section. You must have a good ten or more sentences which would be about two paragraphs or more. Go from the moment they were born, or possibly even before that, to the present day and COVER EVERYTHING. I cannot stress that enough. ^_^)
[b]Appearance: [/b](This can be a picture, or you can describe. Just make sure that if you describe them, you cover what they look like from head to toe, leaving no detail out.)
[b]Other: [/b](Anything about your character that doesn't fit anywhere else.)

Once you post your profile, I, or any other RP mod, will look it over until we think that profile is up to standards. We cannot fix grammar mistakes for you, but we can point them out to you. Please use your brain and fix the things. If we feel like you will not be able to keep up with us, then we'll send you over to the Beginner Roleplays where you can learn and better your skills in a helpful environment. I want everyone to enjoy RPing here. ^_^
Also, do not argue with an RP mod. If they see something is a mistake, it most likely is. If you do argue, believing that you are right, please post your problem in the Help section, titling the topic on what your problem is and also please explain exactly what the problem is so everyone can understand.

Last edited by Kira the Sapphire Dragon on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sapphirerealm.rpg-board.net
WonderBubbles
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster
WonderBubbles

Character Profile
Level: 4
HP:
The Saphir Tavern Profiles Left_bar_bleue338/338The Saphir Tavern Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (338/338)
MP:
The Saphir Tavern Profiles Left_bar_bleue286/286The Saphir Tavern Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (286/286)

PostSubject: Re: The Saphir Tavern Profiles   The Saphir Tavern Profiles EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Name: Cherub (Cher)

Weapon: Her long nails and fangs are her natural weapons. Though, she acquired a light sword after a few years of travels, to repel attackers with ease.
The sword itself is reminiscent of a katana and looks like this.

Powers/Abilities:
Cherub can communicate with animals, but has trouble understanding fish and other aquatic animals. She is adept at talking with common land mammals, because she's had the most practice with them. To others, when Cherub talks to a cat, for example, they'd hear meowing, growls and purrs.
Cher is able to fly, because of her large wings.

Personality: Cheeky, smart and outgoing, Cher also has her light and dark sides. Masochism and sadism sometimes dominate her personality, and it's better to be far away from her when the latter occupies her thoughts. She has a thick accent acquired from her homeland, which sounds slightly Russian. She can be very dominating when she wants to; her height helps her in that aspect.

History/Bio/Background: Cherub was born and raised until she was a young adult in a land far from the one she's in now. The demonic woman doesn't care that she's so far away from home; she believed her parents named her 'Cherub' out of cruelty. She left without a word one night, carrying some clothing and other essentials in a small pack. Cher had a child in her fourth century of life; a demonic human. The pregnancy lasted a year, as with the other demonics of her land, and she left the child with the father. She has no idea whether it survived or not.
With her hair covered with a bandanna, Cher travelled as much as she could. Her skin was darkened from the warm climate of her homeland and the sun as she wandered. Slavers in one land longed for her, because of the body which she had no quarrels to reveal; they seemed to think she would fetch a high price. She was a very strange sight for those who hadn’t seen a Demon before.
Her horns caused a stir as well, although they were relatively harmless. Cher can recall that the males of her land had much larger ones, used for battle.

Appearance: Cherub has bronze skin and short, black hair. Her short bangs curl in toward her yellow eyes. Her ears are pointed, like an elf’s, and pierced with gold hoops. She has large, membranous wings, which enable her to fly. Her tail is long, a darker bronze than her skin and prehensile. It can be quite a disturbing sight if a viewer was unused to it. She has short, curving horns that protrude out of her forehead. They’re about seven centimetres long and only for show.
She wears a two-piece outfit most of the time; a boob-tube and a pair of long pants. Both are black and made of cotton. She wears no shoes, for the pads on the bottom of her feet are better than shoes. Though, if she dresses up, which isn’t often, she’ll wear gladiator sandals.
Her nails are more like claws; curved and black. She enjoys painting them, however, and has a collection of brightly-coloured nail-polish in small bottles.
Cher also has a pair of curved fangs, which she uses to defend herself.

Other:
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
Level: 9
HP:
The Saphir Tavern Profiles Left_bar_bleue490/490The Saphir Tavern Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)
MP:
The Saphir Tavern Profiles Left_bar_bleue436/436The Saphir Tavern Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (436/436)

PostSubject: Re: The Saphir Tavern Profiles   The Saphir Tavern Profiles EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:18 pm

I'll get started on it soooooon~

Name:
Weapon:
Powers/Abilities:
Personality:
History/Bio/Background:
Appearance:
Other:
Back to top Go down
https://sapphirerealm.rpg-board.net
Devious
No Longer a Noob
No Longer a Noob
Devious

Character Profile
Level: 1
HP:
The Saphir Tavern Profiles Left_bar_bleue100/100The Saphir Tavern Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
The Saphir Tavern Profiles Left_bar_bleue75/75The Saphir Tavern Profiles Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

PostSubject: Eladrin WIP   The Saphir Tavern Profiles EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:52 pm

((OOC // Race-race/ Species section, perhaps? 'cause I have a feeling not all of our characters will be of the same species... =3 Why my beloved Immariel is an estranged Eladrin who's lost all/ most of his pwetty powers and weapons because he was too freakin' powerful for this roleplay after my year-and-a-half campaign. He wasn't too happy about the whole "returning him to a lower level" idea. x3 I knowz he's probably a Mary Sue thanks to all of the DnD references, but... I couldn't resist. *Still recycling characters, ironically enough* But... I've never done him text-based... so... meyew?))

Quote :
Name: Immariel

Race: Eladrin

Weapon: A simple longsword, really. When he casts a magic spell, the blade gleams with a soft blue light, a byproduct of using it as an implement to channel his magic. While it saves him the trouble of carrying around a bulky staff or wand like a normal wizard, it really does draw a lot of unwanted attention. A lot of unwanted attention, especially since the longsword remains one of high-quality and has a rather interesting back story to go along with it--something involving completing a quest for the High Priest of Corellon...

Powers/Abilities: Mixing sorcery with sword fighting, Immariel uses his sword like a regular wizard might a staff, implementing it as a medium through which to cast his spells. He specializes in what he dubs "simple" magics: cantrips and illusions and conjurations. It requires little effort to lift objects into the air, to create light and sound, to dazzle the senses, to confuse onlookers. He can make mythical creatures appear from thin air, as alive and reactive and tangible as if they were real. It's all suggestion, really, and oh how susceptible the mind is to suggestion. However, there are rumors--little more than whispers, really--about a certain swordmage during a certain well-documented battle performing rather advanced spells, like casting a swarm of fireballs or paralyzing a hoard of creatures within a thirty-foot radius. Of course, that's just conjecture, really... or is it?

Personality: Proud, Vain, Aloof, Archaic, Stubborn, Resilient to Change, Forgetful, No Sense of Direction (at all), Feigns Ignorance, Sarcastic, Subdued, Constantly Fixes Appearance in a Mirror (hence his 'surname'--which acts more like a title than anything else), Well-Traveled/ Accepting of Others (save his fellow Eladrins), Fiercely Loyal, Sees himself as a "champion of justice", Loves the arts yet he has no artistic ability himself (much to the shock of his race)

History/Bio/Background: In his long life, he has been called many things: Immariel the Wanderer, Immariel'Naryuu Mirrorshard, Immariel the Riteous Avenger. Now, he prefers to entitle himself as simply "Immariel" out of respect for the (somewhat) humble persona he adopted in the past two decades. Born as a stranger in a distant land, Immariel found himself constantly in motion, ever since he could remember. His parents--both of them Eladrin that had forsaken their sacred homeland--never quite told him why they refused to return to the ancestral home of his people, but they dropped the occasional hint, leaving Immariel to conclude that it had something to do with a 'disagreement' between the noble Eladrin houses. He was never quite sure what they did before they left the sacred woods of the fey, yet if they were minor nobility or mercenaries or members of the royal guard, he wouldn't have been surprised. Even among his own kind, his parents were skilled warriors, well-versed in both melee combat and the arcane.

Aside from a rather nomadic upbringing and a divorce from the usual close-knit members of his community, Immariel lived a normal Eladrin life. He was educated in swordsmanship and magic, and at the age of fifty, he left his parents to seek his own fortunes, convinced that he was a champion of those without justice. While he failed to accomplish much on his own, Immariel managed to meet up with a rag-tag bunch of like-minded adventurers, and after a number of harrowing occurrences (namely a number of seemingly random ambushes and a rather shocking revelation about one of their party members), the group found themselves on an epic quest to save the world... or so they thought.

While the outcome was ambiguous and rather vague with many mysteries left unsolved, the 'heroes' parted ways after a rather violent falling-out (thanks to a certain hot-headed Dragonborn Paladin). One hundred years old, Immariel then traveled around the realm alone, famed for his exploits and his prowess in battle, fighting the evils that besieged small towns. All in all, Immariel was content with this lifestyle, almost addicted to the adrenaline rush of battle and the blissful sensation of being a master at 'control' magic. He had fame, he had skill, he was one of the best. His journey to rid the world of wrongdoings soon morphed into a self-centered lust for recognition and to fuel his Of course, everything changed when he ended up getting lost in a particularly unique part of the D'Arlmenian Caverns, ending up in a rather

Appearance: Click for a vague idea of his appearance! With a slim, willowy figure topped with long silver tresses tied back into a horsetail at the nape of his neck, Immariel appears at once gentle and easy going, amusement constantly reflected in his large amethyst-coloured eyes and beaming smile. His skin is an almost unnaturally pale, his cheekbones high, his face angular and delicate. If his eyes didn't lack pupils and his ears were less pointed, he might have passed for human, even if he looked his age. Standing at six feet in height, his relaxed, easy-going posture often belies the slender muscle granting him quick, powerful motions, especially when coupled with his loose attire. His calloused hands remain dexterous enough to perform a feat of prestidigitation in one moment and wield the dagger sheathed at his belt in the next.

Generally, Immariel prefers loose, durable clothing, valuing them for practical reasons rather than for any emotional attachment to a particular outfit. As such, his clothing varies upon his current location, all in the name of self-preservation, since outlandish clothes generally attract attention, which generally leads to unwanted confrontations, which generally leads to exerting himself... which is a pain, you see. If he had to proclaim a penchant for any one colour, Immariel would most likely select a suitable cloth tunic in shades of blue over a pair of black breeches and well-serviced leather boots. His vanity reveals itself in his dangling, amethyst-and-silver earring in his left ear as well as the similarly-styled necklace hanging about his neck. The ring on his finger, however, a rather ornate construction of silver-and-deep crystal shaped into a European-style of dragon, serves a more practical purpose--augmenting his magical abilities--but Immariel won't hesitate to admit that it looks very pretty.

Other:
Back to top Go down
http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showuser=7049
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Saphir Tavern Profiles   The Saphir Tavern Profiles Empty

Back to top Go down

The Saphir Tavern Profiles
Page 1 of 1