Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum

A Place For All Your Roleplaying.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying

Go down 
+3
Devious
Omnom of Victory
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
Level: 9
HP:
Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying Left_bar_bleue490/490Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)
MP:
Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying Left_bar_bleue436/436Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying Empty_bar_bleue  (436/436)

Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:19 pm

A place to receive mentoring was suggested to me by Tokino-chan. ^_^

Welcome to the Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying!

Here is where you can sign up for mentoring to become a better roleplayer! I know how intimidating it can be when you're first starting out in roleplaying, especially when others around you are really good. But have no fear! This site wants to help others become better at roleplaying, not discourage them from roleplaying if they aren't that good. We all can't be perfect.

If you wish to have a mentor, please read this:

Please post here that you would like a mentor and state what you need help in. It can be something specific, like working on spelling and/or grammar, or just general help with learning how to roleplay. If there is a specific person you would like to have as your mentor (must be from our mentor list), then please say so. Make sure to check how many students they have first. We don't want to over burden any of our mentors. ^^
Also, only one post per user in the thread. This is not a place to chat. Post once so then requests for mentors will not get lost in your chatting. Failure to do so will result in a warning. If it happens again, you will be banned from posting for two or three days. This applies to everyone. I will respond to your requests by PM.

If you want to be a mentor, read this:

Mentors must be able to get on every week, preferably ever day for awhile. It's fine if you miss one or two days out of the week, since RL can catch up with you and bite you in the bum every now and then.
You must:
-be good at roleplaying
-have the patience to deal with students
-be nice to everyone
-and be online as much as possible

If you can fit with the standards, then we're good to go. ^_^
Also, please specify what level of a roleplayer you are. Obviously if you are a beginner you can't help anyone else who is a beginner. Only those who are srs bzns and advanced roleplayers can become a mentor. I will check to see if what you say you are is true by checking on your roleplay posts. And you must be fluent in English.

I will give students to the mentors. You cannot pick up a student on your own. I will PM you of new students for you.
All mentors will need to tell me if they want to accept new students or not. Some may only want one or two, while other mentors won't mind having five. But, please, try not to have anymore than five if you cannot handle that many. Hopefully, there will be plenty of mentors for all of the students.

Here's a list of what I need to know about people who are applying to be mentors:
1. Your age (you can just say "over _" if you don't want to reveal your exact age):
2. Your forum level:
3. Language skills other than English:
4. Time zone:
6. Are you willing to be pmed by prospective mentees or the Project:

Last edited by Kira the Sapphire Dragon on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sapphirerealm.rpg-board.net
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying Left_bar_bleue490/490Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)
MP:
Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying Left_bar_bleue436/436Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying Empty_bar_bleue  (436/436)

PostSubject: Students and Mentors   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:20 pm

Students without a Mentor:

Mentors:
-Students

Chibiboru
-Devious
-Shiro (you don't really need to be here. You could be a mentor. >.>)
-Ceonn (LOLOL I put you in here)
-algetic

Last edited by Kira the Sapphire Dragon on Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Omnom of Victory
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator
Omnom of Victory

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying Left_bar_bleue100/100Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying Left_bar_bleue75/75Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

PostSubject: Shaa....   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Yhalo... ofcourse I'll mentor for Becca Onee-Chan.

WaterGate's Mentoring Resume <3

I host a ... well... relatively same sized RP forum of my own, and I find that I can help those who know now how to RP. I'm also a stickler for spelling, so mis-spell, and I'll EETCHU! Anyways, yeah, in a nutshell, I can help with alot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.s1.zetaboards.com/The_Lion_Pride
Devious
No Longer a Noob
No Longer a Noob
Devious

Character Profile
Level: 1
HP:
Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying Left_bar_bleue100/100Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying Left_bar_bleue75/75Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Meyew... canz Devy sign up as a student? =3 She phailz at roleplaying in general... u.u I know spelling and grammar fairly well, but... I just... can't... roleplay? @.@

Student Information:
-I started roleplaying when I first joined Dragon Cave two years ago back when EVERYTHING WAS LIKE TOTALLY DIFFERENT, MAN!
-I am currently participating in 5 roleplays on DCF and I frequent a Pokemon roleplaying site
-I am in the Eastern Standard Time Zone (GMT -5)
-If you want or need a sample of my roleplaying, I can link you to a few places... =S

Last edited by Devious on Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added resume-thingie?)
Back to top Go down
http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showuser=7049
chibiboru
chibiboru

Character Profile
Level: 5
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:58 pm

I'd like to be a mentor Razz hope it's fine that I put the little form-thing on here ^^"

1. Your age: I am 14(.5) Very Happy
2. Your forum level: uh...semi. lit at my worst, and I can be srs bzns when I want to, but I never do one liners XD and always give about a paragraph
3. Language skills other than English: ...some japanese (romaji, not kanji XD can't read kanji yet)
4. Time zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time) (GMT -5)
6. Are you willing to be pmed by prospective mentees or the Project: yeah sure, whatever's fine

Last edited by Chibiboru on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:10 pm

Aw, Devy, I don't think you need to, but if you really want to, you can.

And alrighty Chibi~ btw, can you tell me the GMT like Devy did? See the -5 there? Like that please ^^
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Shiro

Character Profile
Level: 4
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Shiro wants ot be a student too? :3
Although Shiro would like to have her senpai teach her~ *makes puppy eyes of impending doom*
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:20 pm

I would be a teacher, but I'm the principle and have to run the school (as well as the forum) so I just don't want to have any more stuff to do then I already do. :3 If I wasn't the principle, I would be your teacher~ Though, I bet I will be helping with teaching because I am a grammar nazi. LOLOL
Back to top Go down
chibiboru
chibiboru

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:35 pm

uh...I don't even know what GMT means ^^" well, I did, but for now I forgot. All I can tell you is that I live in NC if that helps...
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:56 pm

I don't either XD But I know it has to with time. Maybe Global something or other. You can easily find out what it is. Like, in your settings, where you choose what time the forum says it is, it tells you there. It'll have the numbers. You can also go to worldtimezone.com to find out.
Back to top Go down
chibiboru
chibiboru

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:21 pm

but I'm too lazy DX do I need it? it's making my brain hurt

edit: apparently someone on this forum lives in the same time zone as me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:34 pm

lol it's not hard to find out. you just click a few things and then it tells you what the GMT is for you.

so, are you GMT -5?
Back to top Go down
chibiboru
chibiboru

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:57 pm

I put it in the form thingy <.< I edited it...and yes
Back to top Go down
Devious
No Longer a Noob
No Longer a Noob
Devious

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:54 pm

GMT = Greenwich Mean Time. AND I CAN HAZ BE ACCEPTED AS A STUDENT. YAYS.

Erm... so how does dish work? Devy dun care who mentors her, sooo... she waits for Kira-sama to PM her with her teacher-person? =3
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:17 pm

Yeah, I'll get to that soon~ Right now I'm being pestered into posting for some RPs. >w< I'll probably hand you over Chibi just 'cause she's the only mentor that's online. Omnom hasn't been online in a pretty long time.
Back to top Go down
chibiboru
chibiboru

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:21 pm

o-o oh yay, a wonderful thing to happen before school tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Devious
No Longer a Noob
No Longer a Noob
Devious

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Uwah~ Sowwy for bothering you, Kira-sama! u.u I'm unworthy of your time!
Back to top Go down
chibiboru
chibiboru

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:13 pm

pfffffft everyone is worthy of her time, and that's why we love her 8D ily Kira-chan~
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:01 am

ily too Chibi~ *huggles*

And Chibi is right about that, Devy. Everyone is worthy of my time, which is why I have no time. 8D I manage though, 'cause I multitask like a boss.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Shiro

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:40 am

Da multitask of doom!!!! *butts into conversation*

Sorry, can't stand seeing the pink blinking of threads with new posts o.O
Back to top Go down
ceonn
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
ceonn

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:25 am

Really? *butts in as well* I love the blink, it reminds me that I need to post in things before Kira-Chan and Shiro-Chan beat me upside the head with wooden planks.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Shiro

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:30 am

Lol, I like it too, but I just feel the NEED to click on the thread and spy on other people's comversations so it will stop blinking XD

Aww, we wouldn't hit you with wooden planks. Shiro would just let out the hounds on you :3
Back to top Go down
ceonn
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
ceonn

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:32 am

Well thats much better. Anyways, I might opt in as a student, I keep making stupid little mistakes >.<.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:17 pm

I know how that is Shiro-chan. You see the blink, you have to click~ Just wait, soon it might be a shiny gem~ :3

So hop in as a student.

I wish omnom would come back. He could write very well. I think I'll go message him.
Back to top Go down
chibiboru
chibiboru

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:57 pm

Oh Shiro-chan, no no no, I'd let out SEBASTIAN 8D /headshot

no really XD I have a dog named Sebastian, and we got him way before I started even watching anime, so he was not named after a demon ^-^ and sorry I wasn't able to reply, I was at school all day =_= but hey, I get out at 1 tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying   Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying Empty

Back to top Go down

Sapphire Realm School of Roleplaying
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next