Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum

A Place For All Your Roleplaying.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Advanced Roleplaying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
Level: 9
HP:
Welcome to the Advanced Roleplaying Left_bar_bleue490/490Welcome to the Advanced Roleplaying Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)
MP:
Welcome to the Advanced Roleplaying Left_bar_bleue436/436Welcome to the Advanced Roleplaying Empty_bar_bleue  (436/436)

Welcome to the Advanced Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Advanced Roleplaying   Welcome to the Advanced Roleplaying EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:00 pm

If you're here, you must think you're pretty good at roleplaying, or you could just be browsing, but for those who think they're ready for this let's see if you are.

An advanced roleplayer must have perfect grammar and spelling. You read over your posts before posting it to make sure you didn't make any mistakes. If you post and see a mistake, you go right in to edit it. Punctuation is spot on and your sentences make sense to others all the time. And you don't do any chat speak at all. You can pull five or more paragraphs with an average of five sentences each that have a good flow, with detail of your character's actions, thoughts and feelings at a very in-depth level.

If you meet all these requirements, or are possibly beyond this, awesome! You have what it takes to be here and join/make advanced roleplays.

When making an advanced roleplay here are somethings that you need:

1. Plot
2. Summary
3. Maybe some sort of intro story
4. Rules beyond the standard
5. Details about races of people, like elves
6. Details about the setting going beyond just one town. You should be able to create a whole new world for your roleplay
7. Character profiles cover everything
8. And it's all well organized

If you can do that, then that's just super!

I will add more to this soon. Gosh, I don't think even I can meet my own standards. XD
Back to top Go down
https://sapphirerealm.rpg-board.net

Welcome to the Advanced Roleplaying
Page 1 of 1