Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum

A Place For All Your Roleplaying.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

La La Land~

Go down 
+2
WonderBubbles
Shiro
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What should the God be?
Dramallama~!!!!
La La Land~ - Page 2 Vote_l1022%La La Land~ - Page 2 Vote_r10
 22% [ 2 ]
LLAMA LLAMA DUCK!!!
La La Land~ - Page 2 Vote_l1056%La La Land~ - Page 2 Vote_r10
 56% [ 5 ]
...Banana X3
La La Land~ - Page 2 Vote_l100%La La Land~ - Page 2 Vote_r10
 0% [ 0 ]
...Pancake?
La La Land~ - Page 2 Vote_l1022%La La Land~ - Page 2 Vote_r10
 22% [ 2 ]
Chocolate *drool*
La La Land~ - Page 2 Vote_l100%La La Land~ - Page 2 Vote_r10
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Shiro
Shiro

Character Profile
Level: 4
HP:
La La Land~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100La La Land~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
La La Land~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/75La La Land~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

La La Land~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: La La Land~   La La Land~ - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:00 pm

Zeru's ears twitched when he was called something that sounded closely to 'transexual' by the girl who brought all the weird cups. He stood straight again, letting the help-up tree take care of the black cat demon, and looked at where the four girls were. "First, I'm not a transexual. Second-" He was about to continue, when night came, all the light suddenly disappearing and leaving them in the most pitch-black darkness one could imagine. "Oh bother," He said, while turning into a fox again, the small blue flames illuminating around them. "I forgot it was already time for the noon night..."
Back to top Go down
Rei the Almond
Special Member
Special Member
Rei the Almond

Character Profile
Level: 1
HP:
La La Land~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200La La Land~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
MP:
La La Land~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100La La Land~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: La La Land~   La La Land~ - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:04 pm

Luna let out a small whimper and hugged her bunny tight looking positively frightened, she hated the night time after all that was when the scaries came out and ate things. (not that they could with bun bun around but stilll) "Is it over yet...?" she asked quietly shaking ignoring the slightly annoyed boy's resort. Bun bun sighed a little then began to gently pat the girl on the head trying to calm her down a little bit the last thing they needed was to flip out.
Back to top Go down
WonderBubbles
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster
WonderBubbles

Character Profile
HP:
La La Land~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue338/338La La Land~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (338/338)
MP:
La La Land~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue286/286La La Land~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (286/286)

PostSubject: Re: La La Land~   La La Land~ - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:18 pm

Shiro wrote:
Zeru shook some water off his head when the dramatic waves crashed too near him. He sighed at their lack of attention, thinking the real worms were actually gummy. "Gummy worms live closer to the mountains, you know?" He said casually, as Sapphire got some squished worms off her shoe. He then felt someone pulling him into a hug, again, as he heard Usagi-chan calling his name. "The three of you have serious problems with your definition of 'normal'," He said, wondering exactly how could worms serve as a fertilizer. He was about to ask when a scream was heard behind them. He pried the rabbit's arms from him and turned to look, seeing a black cat demon hiding behind a really thin tree that couldn't really cover her. He tilted his head to a side, as the cat tried pouncing something small and green, before failing and falling on her face. He stared silently for a few moments, before walking to her and offering his hand for the cat to stand up. "You... aren't a good predator," He said, since being a fox, a fellow predator, he could tell she had pounced a bit too early, scaring off the prey. Or maybe it was her earlier shriek, or her hiding place... nah. It had been the timing.

She grasped the hand offered to her and stood up. But, she pulled to hard and ended up a few metres away from where she was. Silly gravity, she thought, getting helped up by the tree next to her. She thanked it with a kiss on one of the leaves, then walked over to the group. She greeted them all in her traditional way; jumping up and down excitedly and waving her paws frantically. She heard the word 'transexual' and felt complelled to announce her own sexuality. "I'm a trisexual!" Isis said happily. She was then distracted by the chocolate bunnies, but tried not to pounce and fall onto her feline face. To her dismay, they were chased away by another member of the group. She then noticed that there was only about one male with them. Can't have much fun with that, she mused thoughtfully, then considered changing her gender to get the numbers a little more even.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
Level: 9
HP:
La La Land~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue490/490La La Land~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)
MP:
La La Land~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue436/436La La Land~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (436/436)

PostSubject: Re: La La Land~   La La Land~ - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:30 pm

"Don't worry, nothing will harm as long as you're with all of us," Sapphire bottom her with a smile, pulling out a jar filled with lightning bugs. They zapped around inside the jar, causing a bright light to illuminate from the jar. "Besides, you can only see their sparkly light during the noon night."
"Oooo~" Dagger said, staring at the bugs. She poked the jar, but was zapped when she did.
"Careful," Sapphire said, "you need to be wearing their favorite scent on your hands to not get zapped."
"What's their favorite scent?" Usagi-chan inquired.
"Why, their favorite scent is yellow of course," Sapphire giggled, saying it as if it was obvious.
Back to top Go down
https://sapphirerealm.rpg-board.net
Rei the Almond
Special Member
Special Member
Rei the Almond

Character Profile
HP:
La La Land~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200La La Land~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: La La Land~   La La Land~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:25 am

Luna nodded quietly then gently spat in her hand before touching the jar as it didn't shock, fizzy breath always smelled like yellow as well. She pulled it away before sighing grabbing a znapper as she whispered something to it and a little purple flock lit up around her buzzing. They liked her after all she let them in her nose.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
La La Land~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue490/490La La Land~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)
MP:
La La Land~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue436/436La La Land~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (436/436)

PostSubject: Re: La La Land~   La La Land~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:59 pm

"They really like you," Sapphire giggled as they flew around Luna. Dagger and Usagi-chan were still watching the ones in the jar.
"Oh," Dagger said, reaching into her back pocket and pulled out the jar that had the rainbows in it. Careful not to let it all out, she took off the lid and reached in to grab a rainbow out, and quickly put the lid back on to keep the others from escaping. She put the jar back into her pocket and held the rainbow so it wouldn't get away. Dagger then held it up to the light of the lightning bugs and watched as the bugs all hurried to get close to the rainbow. The rainbow squirmed in her hands, like all rainbows are known to do.
Back to top Go down
Rei the Almond
Special Member
Special Member
Rei the Almond

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: La La Land~   La La Land~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:05 pm

Luna nodded a little bit then sighed as her hands shaked and her tea cup clattered obnoxiously, "....I could use some strawberry pie.." she said softly. Her bunny sighed annoyingly, "I suppose that means me?" it mused. Luna gave him a weak smile as he sighed then disappeared before reappearing with a large slice of strawberry pie. She smiled happily then began to eat it eating bits with a knife it was very good after all. She looked at then and smiled a little bit, "Would you like some?"
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: La La Land~   La La Land~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:22 pm

"Ooo~ Yes please!" Sapphire said, letting the jar float in the air.
"I'd like some too please!" Dagger said, taping the rainbow to the jar.
"Pie sounds good," Usagi-chan said, "I think will have some as well."

((gosh, my randomness isn't working right now...))
Back to top Go down
Rei the Almond
Special Member
Special Member
Rei the Almond

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: La La Land~   La La Land~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:28 pm

Luna glanced at Bun bun and fluttered her eyes as he sighed annoyed once more before poofing and coming back with a cake tree. The pie tree had been eaten by an evil giraffe, it decided to eat all the leaves on the tree, more then it should and some giraffes had died, rest in peace. Luna smiled then munched on her strawberry pie as she looked up at the black abyss, "......do you think George will come out." George being the moon, he was Fred when the sun was involved, dual personality and all. Bun bun sighed boredly, "...I wish there was rum....or some good gin..." he trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Shiro

Character Profile
HP:
MP:
La La Land~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/75La La Land~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

PostSubject: Re: La La Land~   La La Land~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:02 pm

((I took it upon myself to try to even the numbers, so check the profiles~))

"Excuse me, but your alcoholic plushie is slightly unnerving," Zeru commented, having already forgotten about the comment about him being transexual. He was slightly more concerned about the strange things that usually happened during the noon night... Some said some trees even grew apples. He never believed that one though. Everyone knew most trees only gave money, and the others gave nothing that could be eaten. At least nothing so... unhealthy as apples. Except maybe the butter tree. He sighed, closing his eyes tightly and covering them with one of his tails. As soon as he had done that, all the light and brightness suddenly returned, hurting most pupils of whoever had their eyes open. Zeru opened his slowly, getting used to the light. He went back to being -mostly- human, since fox's pupils were more sensitive to light.

Toboe wandered through the forest, his furry dirty blond tail trailing behind him. He was hungry, but as a wolf, he could only eat vegetables. Really fresh ones. He came across a carrot plantation, and he could feel his mouth starting to water, as his stomach emitted a low growl. He didn't particularly like stealing, but no one would notice a small, single carrot... right? Besides, he was starving... He bent down with the intention of grabbing one, but the sudden return of light startled him, making him fall over, covering his stingy eyes.

Risu was jumping from a tree to another, looking for some prey. He was a squirrel, so he was supposed to be one of the greatest at hunting, but... he wasn't too good. He could see perfectly in the darkness of the noon night, the perfect moment to go hunting, but he was still unable to catch a prey. The last one had hidden behind a mountain of acorns, and everyone knew how squirrels were allergic to them. But, that time there were no acorns... So he would be able to get some food. A group of people called his attention, but he wasn't able to approach them before the lights came back too suddenly for comfort. He yelped and fell off the tree, landing on his face in a quite pathetic way.
Back to top Go down
Toneto
Toneto

PostSubject: Re: La La Land~   La La Land~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:28 am

((Watching this RP since it was started. I likes!))

Name: Silver
Appearance: IMAGE He knows reaaaaaally much because he reads a looooooooot. He can morph into a hedgehog, even though he tries not to because people have a tendency of chasing him and glomping him like... always, because he has such a soft fur.

((Ermmmm... I guess I am supposed to wait to be accepted?))
Back to top Go down
Rei the Almond
Special Member
Special Member
Rei the Almond

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: La La Land~   La La Land~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:31 pm

((just jump right in xD)
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Shiro

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: La La Land~   La La Land~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:10 pm

((Rei's right, just jump right in~
I don't see how someone can hug a hedgehog though, having all those pointy sharp thingies XD))
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: La La Land~   La La Land~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:38 pm

Usagi-chan, Dagger, and Sapphire all put on sunglasses when suddenly it was daylight again. The rainbow stuck to the jar of lightning bugs fell off and all the bugs stopped glowing. Sapphire put the jar back in her pocket while Dagger tried to catch the rainbow which was floating away. Eventually finding herself at a carrot plantation. She looked around and noticed a wolf who looked as if he was trying to steal carrots, but failed. With s shrug, she walked up to one of the greeny tops of a carrot and grasped it. She pulled with all her might and out popped the carrot. Dagger looked at the purple with blue polka dot carrot hungrily. This one was exceptionally ripe! She munched on it happily, walking over to the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Shiro

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: La La Land~   La La Land~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:57 pm

Toboe was still rubbing at his eyes when he heard the sound of someone pulling out a carrot, and then that someone biting into it, making a crunchy sort of noise. He moved his hands away from his face, and looked at whoever was approaching him through his still stingy, reddish, and now slightly teary eyes. It was a cat girl, and he almost immediately hid behind one of the carrots. Felines and canines weren't precisely the best friends, and a cat would be perfectly able to kill a lowly wolf like he was. If only he had been born a dog, or a fox... His stomach growled again, and he couldn't help but pull out the carrot he was hiding behind. He plucked the pink round leaves off and ate them, enjoying their sour taste. He threw the yellow with gray stripes carrot away, wolves only ate leaves anyway. He then remembered the girl that was there and hid behind another slightly bigger carrot. "Who... are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: La La Land~   La La Land~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:40 pm

"I'm Dagger!" she introduced herself, tossing the leaves of the carrot aside since she didn't eat that part, "whats your name?"
Dagger didn't know that cats and wolves weren't friends, since she never paid attention to those sort of things. She just did as she pleased.
Back to top Go down
soxrocker04
soxrocker04

Character Profile
Level: 8
HP:
La La Land~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue621/621La La Land~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (621/621)
MP:
La La Land~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue405/405La La Land~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (405/405)

PostSubject: Re: La La Land~   La La Land~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:03 am

((It makes no sense... I've never felt more at home!))

Name: Miruki
Appearance: Link!

Name: Loki
Appearance: Link!

Name: Chiku
Appearance: Link! He has mouse ears and a tail.

((This might end up being a bit long, but my beginner posts are notorious for that...))
"More tea my lovely little dormouse?"
"Yes please!"
Miruki watched as Loki poured more tea into Chiku's cup, the two chatting away happily about whatever subject happened to grab their momentary interest. She had been here for only two weeks, but already she could feel any possible sanity that she had had left before she came to this island slowly slipping away. She had appeared on this island while traveling through dimensions and couldn't find any way off. Luckily (or unfortunately, depending on how you looked at it) her two new companions had found her and had insisted she stay with them in their little cottage; the cottage, though small on the outside, was practically endless on the inside, to the point that Miruki had given up on trying to map the place out.
Miruki suddenly stood up, tossing her half-empty cup of tea somewhere behind her, "I have to go to the bathroom, show me where it is again!"
"Just use that toilet-tree behind you." Loki suggested, sipping on his tea. "What?! No! I need privacy!" Miruki shouted, glancing at the tree... with a ring of toilets around it; she was still trying to get used to how strange this place really was. "Why?" Her two companions asked simultaneously. "Why!? Because I'm a girl you idiots! I'm not just going to use the bathroom right in front of two boys, I may be evil but at least I have decency!" Loki immediately spat out his tea and choked for a moment before they both stared at her. "You're a girl?" Loki was the first to ask, and Miruki's eye twitched violently as her temper rose. "What kind of stupid question is that!? Of course I'm a girl, why else would I have these!?" She yelled, grabbing her obvious breasts with both hands. The two stared at her for another moment before Loki spoke up again, "And if you're a girl, that means that you can have babies... right?"
"What? Well, ya I can I guess, but that-" Miruki was interrupted as the two jumped onto the long dining table, holding each other's hands and dancing around in a circle, chanting, "Miruki's gonna have a baby! Miruki's gonna have a baby! We get another brother! We get another brother!" Miruki stared in disbelief for a moment before her temper got the better of her and her giant battle ax appeared in her hands. She swung it down on the table, breaking said table in half and causing both Loki and Chiku to fall to the ground. "I am NOT having a baby! I swear, if you two weren't the only other people on this island, I wouldn't have killed you both!"
"But what about the others? They're on this island, that makes them other people doesn't it?" Loki asked, standing up and brushing the dirt off his clothes while Chiku fretted about the dirt he got on his own clothes and the now broken table. "...What others?! You told me there wasn't anyone else on this island!"
"No I didn't."
"Yes you did!"
"No I did-" Miruki grabbed Loki by the lapels of his jacket and shook him violently. "Shut up! Just shut up and take me to them!"
"We should go see Lady Luna! I haven't seen her in forever, and I still have to return her teacup." Loki said, picking up a lovely teacup from the ground and brushing the dirt off. "Come on Chiku, we're going to go see Luna!"
"N-No, I have to clean!" Chiku cried, trying desperately to sweep away the dirt off the ground, which in Miruki's mind was quite impossible since they were outside in the garden behind the cottage (though in the past few weeks she had seen quite a lot of impossible feats performed...) Miruki picked the child up by his tail, tossing him over to Loki who caught the mouse-child easily; apparently Chiku had a cleaning fetish (or possible disorder) and the only time he wasn't trying to clean was when he was sleeping or distracted by Loki and their daily tea parties.

((These three were actually made for three different RPs, but I couldn't resist putting them together and seeing what happens. It's kinda weird that the psycho crazy one [Miruki] is the one that isn't used to an insane world where anything can happen XD ))
Back to top Go down
Toneto
Toneto

PostSubject: Re: La La Land~   La La Land~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:12 am

Shiro wrote:
((Rei's right, just jump right in~
I don't see how someone can hug a hedgehog though, having all those pointy sharp thingies XD))

((Well, this is in the "Just for Fun" section.))

"Holy brown tasting green worms!!" Silver poked his little hedgehog head out of his little hole in the ground. The people were seemingly retreating after seeing him hide under a tree. The probably saw the little nest the squirrles have made, because he could hear them scream like little girls with blonde hair, pink dresses and turquoise pom-poms... probably because that's what they actually was. The boy got out of the burrow and smiled at the squirrels. "Thanks Larry... and Barry... and Harry. I owe you one." And before the squirrels could tell him he also owed them ten bucks, he started to run. When Silver got to a safe distance from the tree, he turned into a boy again. He thanked the Pink Potato God that he was still alive. All Silver remembered was that the noon night passed and he was surrounded by ugly little girls with acne on their face... but now it was all right "And now, we shall start to study again!" The boy got out a tiny, tiny, tiny little book from his pocket and put his reading glasses on. He started walking around for about five minutes, which meant five seconds, which meant five days, which meant only five minutes, until he bumped into a weird looking girl, and a... very soft wolf, something he observed when he landed on it's back. But the girl wasn't actually weird, because everyone was weird, and that meant it was normal to be weird, so the girl was actually normal. Silver looked around for a moment and realized he was on a carrot patch... carrots.... "NOOOO! CARROTS!" The boy screamed, since he was allergic to carrots. They were making him very good looking, with muscles and all those things... but they made him dumb.
Back to top Go down
Rei the Almond
Special Member
Special Member
Rei the Almond

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: La La Land~   La La Land~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:47 pm

Luna hummed to herself gently slipping the pile of dozens of tea cups back into her sleaves as she sighed, it seemed to be two and three in the afternoon...she hummed to herself and followed after the line of people figuring that place as as good as any, besides that Lonnie fellow borrowed her tea cup of cat's playing checkers, it was one of her favorites after all. She hummed then saw the carrots at her bunny made a face, everyone knew bunnies hated carrots and only wanted blood after all. She hummed airly before tripping on a tree root and skinning up her knees. Her bunny instantly was at them licking them clean as Luna pulled wrapping from her back and wrapped it down to her knees humming a little to herself as she fixed them oh well it didn't hurt too much.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Shiro

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: La La Land~   La La Land~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:25 pm

Toboe watched the carrot's leaves fly away once Dagger had thrown them, but they didn't get too far, since a hawgle caught them and took them away. He looked back at the girl, not hiding behind the carrots anymore. "My name's Toboe..."
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: La La Land~   La La Land~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:03 am

"Nice to meet you Toboe!" Dagger said, before looking down at the little hedgehog. "Why hello there," she greeted him.

Sapphire and Usagi-chan made their way over to the tea party going on. Sapphire walked backwards as Usagi-chan walked in front of her.

((ugh, i'm so not feeling random right now. >.< but i posted so you guys can move along.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La La Land~   La La Land~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

La La Land~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2