Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum

A Place For All Your Roleplaying.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If I post in here, it's important.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
Level: 9
HP:
If I post in here, it's important. Left_bar_bleue490/490If I post in here, it's important. Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)
MP:
If I post in here, it's important. Left_bar_bleue436/436If I post in here, it's important. Empty_bar_bleue  (436/436)

If I post in here, it's important. Empty
PostSubject: If I post in here, it's important.   If I post in here, it's important. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:48 pm

Anything I post in here will be important updates that everyone who is participating in the MMORPG will need to see.

And yes this post contains important information.

As you guys keep posting, you get closer to the next level. So since I'm lazy and still getting this all together, if you see that you should be the next level, but aren't, then send me a PM and I will go change your level.

Right now, since we don't have very many people I can handle editing things in your profile which I have not allowed you to edit because I am a control freak. When I do find myself with more members for this section than I know what to do with, I'll have certain people I trust to be able to change things for people in their character profiles. :3
Back to top Go down
https://sapphirerealm.rpg-board.net
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
If I post in here, it's important. Left_bar_bleue490/490If I post in here, it's important. Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)
MP:
If I post in here, it's important. Left_bar_bleue436/436If I post in here, it's important. Empty_bar_bleue  (436/436)

PostSubject: Re: If I post in here, it's important.   If I post in here, it's important. EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:15 am

Update: Info for Warrior Class Skills has been uberly updated~
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: If I post in here, it's important.   If I post in here, it's important. EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:26 pm

Update: Warrior Skills have been updated again to show the stat changes and Knight and Swordmaster skills have been added in completely (I think).
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: If I post in here, it's important.   If I post in here, it's important. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:49 pm

UPDATE: Woo, I pretty much have all the skills for the warrior class tier! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: If I post in here, it's important.   If I post in here, it's important. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:51 pm

I have information up on the continent known as Kaighver, which is pronounced exactly as you see it. So far this is the only place available to your characters. I will soon have a map up, but this will at least let you guys have a place of reference for where your characters are from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I post in here, it's important.   If I post in here, it's important. Empty

Back to top Go down

If I post in here, it's important.
Page 1 of 1