Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum

A Place For All Your Roleplaying.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's get down to business.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
Level: 9
HP:
Let's get down to business. Left_bar_bleue490/490Let's get down to business. Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)
MP:
Let's get down to business. Left_bar_bleue436/436Let's get down to business. Empty_bar_bleue  (436/436)

Let's get down to business. Empty
PostSubject: Let's get down to business.   Let's get down to business. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:11 am

Here is for more serious roleplays with well thought out plots, summaries, settings and all sorts of goodies. These roleplays are much more advanced than our nonsense over yonder.

These roleplays require:
1. A good plot--srsly
2. Awesome settings--like the planet of blue people or something that strangely resembles our earth
3. Character sheets--gotta have character sheets for people to fill out, otherwise there would be no way for you to keep all these characters straight.
4. Summary--we need a summary so we know what's going on.
5. Proper grammar and spelling--n cht spk pls. it iz v anoyN 2 rED. i had 2 uz a transl8r 4 DIS. srsly
6. Good sentence structure--which technically falls under grammar but I felt the need to stress this.
7. Good punctuation--again, it could go with requirement number five, but people sometime seem to look over their punctuation. >.<
8. I don't know what else to put.

More rules will be added when it's not 1 in the morning.
Back to top Go down
https://sapphirerealm.rpg-board.net

Let's get down to business.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum :: Roleplaying :: Srs Bzns RPing-
Jump to: