Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum

A Place For All Your Roleplaying.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Announcement on roleplays~

Go down 

Be more active!
Yes, I will try!
Announcement on roleplays~ Vote_l1080%Announcement on roleplays~ Vote_r10
 80% [ 4 ]
No, I won't
Announcement on roleplays~ Vote_l100%Announcement on roleplays~ Vote_r10
 0% [ 0 ]
I already am active enough!
Announcement on roleplays~ Vote_l1020%Announcement on roleplays~ Vote_r10
 20% [ 1 ]
Poll whore
 0% [ 0 ]
Wut?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
Level: 9
HP:
Announcement on roleplays~ Left_bar_bleue490/490Announcement on roleplays~ Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)
MP:
Announcement on roleplays~ Left_bar_bleue436/436Announcement on roleplays~ Empty_bar_bleue  (436/436)

Announcement on roleplays~ Empty
PostSubject: Announcement on roleplays~   Announcement on roleplays~ EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:28 pm

Okay, so you know how Rei the Almond has her own subforum for her RP? Well, I suppose others could have the same thing. If you have an idea for an RP that seems like a really large idea that needs more than just one topic, then let me know.

The Saphir Tavern is a good example of what can have its own subforum. It's basically its own world (which is still a work in progress, but it will grow) with many places to go to with specific landmarks, like the tavern. It may or may not, have a set plot and relies mostly on the characters to create the plot. It has its own rules, a good background and setting.

But of course, I will be the only judge on whether or not an RP is worthy of having its own subforum. So, if you have any ideas, let me know. ^_^
And of course, your level of RPing needs to be at least on the srs bzns level or above. RPs from beginners will not be accepted to have its own subforum. But feel free to post your beginning RP in the Beginners Roleplay section. >w<

That is all, you may leave now.
Back to top Go down
https://sapphirerealm.rpg-board.net

Announcement on roleplays~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum :: Roleplaying :: Your Guide to this Roleplay Forum-
Jump to: