Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum

A Place For All Your Roleplaying.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lydia
Lydia

Character Profile
Level: 1
HP:
OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW Left_bar_bleue100/100OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW Left_bar_bleue75/75OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW Empty
PostSubject: OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW   OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:06 am

Rules

* No GodModding
* No Powerplaying
* No Flaming
* Please limit chatspeak to only a few things per post....its a bit annoying.
* Please try to make more than one line(You don't have to) And please, please try to spell stuff right.
* Please keep all spam OUT OF THIS ROLE PLAY!!!!!
* No more than 5 Humans in the role play at anyone time with the exeption of temporary NPC characters. 4 Human spots are open!
* With the vote of most of the RP members in New Beginnings these rules can be edited or changed/added to
* If you would wish to join say tacos in your first post
* No over-powered characters, unless I say so ^ . ^
* No aliens.
* No technology(Electronics, ect.)!
* Put Dr490n5 ru13 in your form, also.
* Plus Immortality must be approved by me, otherwise, your dragon has to die some day.
* Keep all OoC(Out Of Character) Talk in brackets, shown here (()) [[]] {{}} ~ ~ : : or put it in That One Place.

This WILL INvolve the Akatsuki(IF you dont know who they are, go here: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Akatsuki ) at some point. :3

Plot
Come join in the fun with several different species at the Grounds! Fight off hunters, make friends, and just goof off! (Will add mini-plots later.)

The Grounds: The Grounds is a castle beside a large lake in the middle of a great forest. The lake is home to many creatures, as is the forest. The grounds is a very very large place, and has over one thousand rooms. When one comes into a room to claim it as their own, a plaque appears on the door with their name on it. The ballroom is very large, able to hold over two hundred dragons at once. The kitchen can fit 10 dragons at once, and everything(and I mean EVERYTHING) Is dragon sized(AKA way bigger than normal stuff. like a bed is the size of a tractor trailer(thats overstating, though) )

Form:

Name: (As if it isint obvious.)
Personality: (Enter it here or just say Roleplay-out)
Looks: (A description of what he/she looks like, pictures allowed.)
Powers: (No powers unless I approve.)
History: (Optional)
Other: (Codeword, maybe?)

Accepted Forms:

Name: Celiowyn(Cell-e-oh-win) Skydancer
Personality: Roleplay-out
Looks: Celiowyn is a black skywing dragon with one green eye and one red eye and is completely pitch black. Celiowyn has front and back legs, unlike all other skywings. She has a mark on each headfin, one a moon and one a sun. meaning she is the princess of the moon and sun/night and day. Her hide is rittled with scars from previous battles.
Powers: Mimicry(She can mimic anything.) She is also partly Immortal.(Aka she dies then is sent back down to earth as an egg.)
History: *blank*
Other: Tacos!

Last edited by Lydia on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding some stuff.)
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Akatsuki_Lair/index/
Shiro
Shiro

Character Profile
Level: 4
HP:
OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW Left_bar_bleue100/100OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW Left_bar_bleue75/75OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW   OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Lol, NB made its appearance XD
One thing to about this though, you should edit that rule on OoC comments to 'No OoC talk allowed', since it's in the rules that all out of character talk is to be posted on 'That one place'. Oh, and you should specify the bit on 'all is dragon sized', since dragons may differ greatly on size. (Since you're obviously from DC, let me put the example of a Red dragon and a Pigmy. Not even close to equal size.)

Hope that helped!
Back to top Go down
Omnom of Victory
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator
Omnom of Victory

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW   OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:34 pm

Shiro, you are encroaching on my grounds -.-..... Lyd, hon, abide to what he said. Who knows... I may once again bless NB with my presence....

This RP looks good enough to be played. I express my consent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.s1.zetaboards.com/The_Lion_Pride
Shiro
Shiro

Character Profile
Level: 4
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW   OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:54 am

Shiro is a she XD And she is sorry to have enroached on someone elses's grounds~ (And I will now stop talking as if I was retarded)
Back to top Go down
Omnom of Victory
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator
Omnom of Victory

Character Profile
Level:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW   OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:05 pm

S'all good Hon. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.s1.zetaboards.com/The_Lion_Pride
Lydia
Lydia

Character Profile
Level: 1
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW   OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:50 pm

Thanks WG! I just edited it :3 and thanks...Shiro.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Akatsuki_Lair/index/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW   OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG NEW BEGINNINGS FTW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum :: Roleplaying :: Beginner Roleplays-
Jump to: