Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sapphire Realm Roleplaying Forum

A Place For All Your Roleplaying.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Those who want to be a moderator, read this please.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira the Sapphire Dragon
Admin
Admin
Kira the Sapphire Dragon

Character Profile
Level: 9
HP:
Those who want to be a moderator, read this please. Left_bar_bleue490/490Those who want to be a moderator, read this please. Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)
MP:
Those who want to be a moderator, read this please. Left_bar_bleue436/436Those who want to be a moderator, read this please. Empty_bar_bleue  (436/436)

Those who want to be a moderator, read this please. Empty
PostSubject: Those who want to be a moderator, read this please.   Those who want to be a moderator, read this please. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:32 pm

We have five members, and all five are moderators. So, slifer suggested to me that we wait until we have 15 regular members in a month's time before anyone else becomes a moderator.

Now, there is the option to be someone who checks on roleplays, and that's it. It's not necessarily like being a moderator, but you have the ability to go in, check people's roleplays and make sure they are meeting all the requirements.

Also, if you haven't been roleplaying with me on a forum like the dragon cave forums, don't message me asking to be a moderator. I will decide whether or not you can become a moderator after you have been active on the site for more than a year. The ones who are moderators are an exception to this because I already have known them for awhile and have seen what they are capable of.

That's all for now.
Back to top Go down
https://sapphirerealm.rpg-board.net

Those who want to be a moderator, read this please.
Page 1 of 1